The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization popularly known as EPFO has the branch of its all over India. For claiming the Provident Fund (PF) amount, someone has to visit the nearby EPFO office. With the help of innovative technology, the entire practice for claiming, getting & publishing the cash transferred into the savings account has been made online. Through the online claiming of PF, entire process of clearing the PF amount can easily be digested only in 10 days. Before, escorts tel aviv of internet system the entire official course of action of PF processing was taken in the documents.
Let’s check out the step-by-step course of action to know how to claim your EPF through the web system:
1. Firstly, you should affirm 3 things carrying with you i.e. UAN, Aadhaar Card, Active Account Number along with a Valid Phone Number. Make sure that your telephone number is connected with your bank account.
2. Log-in into the EPFO web-portal and type in the specifics of your respective UAN (Universal Account Number). If in case your Aadhaar card is not registered with the UAN, then initially you are going to have to process for the e KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process. After the complete KYC validation, you are able to proceed additionally for the PF procedure. For any online verification of e-KYC, the Aadhaar authority will send you an OTP (One Time Password) on your phone number for doing the identity verification process.
3. The PAN card details may also be mandatory being loaded for availing the online PF withdrawal services. The 3 details i.e. Name, Gender and Age are being cross verified for initializing the PF withdrawal process.
4. On the screen, one site claim form is now being shown that must be completely filled for distributing the claiming. You will find 3 clear types of types i.e. Form 19, 10C and thirty one that requires to be brimming for various purposes. For the pension withdrawal Form 10 C should be brimming. Furthermore, for the complete and partial withdrawal of PF Form 19 and thirty one requires being filled respectively.
5. With every single withdrawal service, you’ll find a certain set of problems that have to be fulfilled for availing the gain of PF. Specifically while filling the Form 19, you have to mention the date of joining and final particular date of working in the enterprise. At the time of distributing the Form on EPFO portal, you should not be working in the establishment that you’ve stated in Form. Apart from it, the group must be endorsed under the Employees’ provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1952.
6. For saying and settlement of finalized PF amount, a gap of two weeks from the final date of employment with the company is obligatory to follow.
7. The people which would like to withdraw the pension calls for filling Form 10C displayed on EPFO website. The worker need to have worked minimum for 6 weeks with the group for availing the positive aspects of pension. The rules of employer’s contribution to Employees’ Pension Scheme are now being relevant on the pension withdrawal.
8. After the completion and submission of PF withdrawal Form on the EPFO portal, you are going to see the PF amount credited to your savings account within a few times.
9. If in the circumstances you wish to transfer the PF cash to another savings account which is just not authorized with EPFO, then you definitely have to adopt the offline process of funds transfer.